BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Micros/Sew In hair

ok y'all so I know this is a long overdue video, but i have been super busy these past couple of weeks. So here it is, already uploaded on youtube but this is my Micro Braids / Sew In weave. I think I took this style out of my hair within 5 days because I was not satisfied with the quality of the braiding hair. It was SUPER shiny and was almost plastic looking. I tried every trick, but could not make the hair look more natural. All in all, the freetress braid is not one of my favorites. I am going to stick to my regular Milkyway human hair for my micro braiding. Yea, I know Milkyway and Freetress are all from the SNG Hair company but the synthetic is not for my micros..... Anyway here goes the vids loves

Love Neesie @NuExpressionz84

0 comments: