BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Is Indian Hair Worth Going Broke

I am a fan of a good weave from time too time when I am not wearing my braids. But this Indian Remy Hair craze is getting Re-Got-Dayum-Diculous.

Oh my goodness, I have seen these Remi wigs starting at $190 all the way up to $5k. Then you got the weaves that range anywhere from $60 up to $360 a pack depending on length. And the big question I have is, Why the hell you gonna go broke over some hair that you're just gonna take out and throw away cause it shed so much?

I am all for having a nice weave that is somewhat undetectable to most folk. Or even just looking good for the hell of it. But, I have seen first hand people getting robbed for this hair, hell even get evicted cause they rather have some nice silky Indian hair, instead of paying their bills.

If you got it to spend then by all means, do what you don Mami. But to the ones that's getting by on food stamps, living on section 8, or living with their mama and 3 kids, you don't got it like that and you really need to reevaluate your priorities.

I treated myself to a pack of Saga Gold Remi. It was 12 inches and a beautiful blonde. While wearing it, I noticed that the texture of hair resembled the Milkyway Que hair that I had purchased also. The Mlikyway Que hair that I purchased was $29.99 for 16 inches. I felt like the biggest fool ever cause that Remi hair cost me $75 just for the 12 inches that I purchased.

I made a vow that if I do decide to get a weave again, I am going to get the Milkyway Que haiir from now on because I could not see myself spending all that money for hair that I would normally have to keep in a ponytail anyway since I have very small children.

To each is own ladies but in my opinion it ain't worth having sexy silky hair while I either living on the street for not paying my rent or starving cause I used my grocery money for hair.


Later Loves,

Neesee Diamond aka @NuExpressionz84

0 comments: