BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Been Gonne For a Minute

Ok, so I have been gone for a minute but I'm back now with stories and videos. But first, let's get into the hair. I broke down and put a relaxer in my hair. I purchased an Argan Oil relaxer by Cream of Nature. I felt so ashamed of myself afterwards. I have been completely natural for a year and 3 months. But I was so tired of the braids. I mean they were so easy to maintain, but just the process of putting them in was so draining. Dealing with my 22 children, it normally takes me anywhere between 2 and 4 days to complete a braided look in my own hair.

So I am rocking my flat ironed look since its too damn hot to wear curls in my hair. But a sista did get a good weave though. Like I said, I was so tired of braiding my hair, so I skipped a sew in weave and just used my bonding glue and finished in 15 or 25 minutes. I can't remember. But anyway I will show pics in my next post, I promise. But yea, just had to come in here real quick.

Later Loves

Neesie P.S. new twitter is @NeesieDiva84

0 comments: